Maarch 1.6, pgsql errors

Discussions sur les fonctionnalités et la roadmap de l'application
Discussions about the features and the roadmap of the application

Maarch 1.6, pgsql errors

Message par fangebault » 13 Jan 2017, 17:01

Hi,

I'm testing maarch_courrier 1.6 and I've hit the same kind of SQL bug on many pages.
Here is an an example:
Code : Tout sélectionner
ERREUR:  syntaxe en entrée invalide pour l'entier : «  »
2016-12-16 10:45:24 CET [10354-586] maarch_dcpaf@maarch16_dcpaf INSTRUCTION :  SELECT  res_view_letterbox.res_id,res_view_letterbox.res_id as is_labeled,res_view_letterbox.status,res_view_letterbox.subject,res_view_letterbox.category_id as category_img,res_view_letterbox.contact_firstname,res_view_letterbox.contact_lastname,res_view_letterbox.contact_society,res_view_letterbox.user_lastname,res_view_letterbox.user_firstname,res_view_letterbox.dest_user,res_view_letterbox.type_label,res_view_letterbox.creation_date,res_view_letterbox.entity_label,res_view_letterbox.category_id, exp_user_id,res_view_letterbox.alt_identifier,regexp_replace(alt_identifier, '[^a-zA-Z]', '', 'g'),regexp_replace(alt_identifier, '[^0-9]', '', 'g')::int,res_view_letterbox.count_attachment,res_view_letterbox.is_multicontacts,res_view_letterbox.priority,res_view_letterbox.folders_system_id,res_view_letterbox.folder_name FROM res_view_letterbox  WHERE (status not in ($1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6,$7,$8,$9,$10)) and ((( (DESTINATION = 'EMUDGAC' or 1=2) )) or ( (  scan_location = 'EMUDGAC'  AND  status = 'ATT') or (  status = 'RES' AND (scan_location = 'EMUDGAC' or initiator = 'EMUDGAC')) or (  status IN ('NEW', 'COU') AND dest_user in (SELECT user_id FROM users_entities WHERE entity_id = 'EMUDGAC')) or (  status = 'VAL' AND destination <> 'COU' AND dest_user in (SELECT user_id FROM users_entities WHERE entity_id = 'EMUDGAC')) or (  status = 'RET' AND (scan_location = 'EMUDGAC' or initiator = 'EMUDGAC')))) order by creation_date desc OFFSET 0 LIMIT 500

After some investigations it appears that the problem comes from unexpected blank values in mlb_coll_ext.alt_identifier.
I don't know if such inconsistency is possible in real usage. I'm working with sample data provided during installation. The fact is that "good rows" look like this "MAARCH/2016A/5" and bad rows contains the empty string instead of null.

However I wrote a patch that seems to circumvent this issue. Can you review it and possibly integrate it?

PS: I've installed maarch_courrier 1.6 from SVN by following the instructions for Debian-Ubuntu in the wiki.
fangebault

Message(s) : 5

Re: Maarch 1.6, pgsql errors

Message par fangebault » 14 Fév 2017, 16:46

Hi, I just noticed that I forgot to upload the patch. Here it is.
Pièces jointes
fix_query_cast_empty_string_to_int.zip
(1.14 Kio) Téléchargé 37 fois
fangebault

Message par lgi » 15 Mars 2017, 12:04

Hello,

Thank you for the patch.

We can not accept this patch because it generates regressions.

We advise you rather to set the application correctly so as not to arrive in case the chrono number is empty.
Se réveiller, c'est se mettre à la recherche du monde.
lgi

Message(s) : 113

Message par odaniel » 24 Mars 2017, 15:40

Hello,

Can you tell me what regressions are generated please ?
odaniel

Message(s) : 1

Message par fangebault » 28 Mars 2017, 10:48

I guess the regression occurs with postgresql < 9.1 because my patch uses the 'concat()' syntax.
Here is the same patch using the more portable syntax "||" for postgresql.
Can you please review this new patch?
Pièces jointes
fix_query_cast_empty_string_to_int_v2.zip
patch compatible with older postgresql versions
(1.14 Kio) Téléchargé 32 fois
fangebault

Find The Best Price

Message par ThomasLoavy » 19 Août 2017, 17:24

Online shopping has become the most effective ways of procuring aspects, Consequently stop wasting . Profit Academy was hugely profitable How to Make Money Through Affiliate Profit Academy is dedicated to teaching you the right approach to profit from the . A single project can offset up to the equivalent of approximately 40% of . Home - Heart Fit For Duty Keep your heart healthy and your weight down with regular exercise. Download free code of conduct form for youth groups Life In You think about it a lot. LEARN MORE Heartburn & Acid Reflux Remedy Report - New And Improved Highest ConvertingAcid RefluxAndHeartburnRemedyReport . Thursday, August 4, 2016 . 1 . The Bayesian method also provides a means for predicting decadal major hurricane variations. Readers not only trust us as their primary news provider, but rely on us as a key source of .
Video Jeet - Create traffic pulling automated video blogsUnGagged is the world's first SEO & Digital Marketing UnConvention focused on Proven Internet Marketing trends that are making you money today No hay ninguna entrada. The Top Female Seduction .
review The Site Owl Final Word editorial and user reviews Buy with our 100% money back guarantee valuable the information
How To Sketch
Advertising82015 · Video not and does not make any Digital Romance Affiliate
NGOA Buyers Club in stock ammunition and coupons guns . Historische Patente - Technische Patentschriften. Personal Growth and Development Online Life Coaching Programs Success Wizard offers the most effective step-by-step personal development and coaching program to help you change, grow and enrich your life . Dating Russian And Ukrainian Women: 15 Years Back And Now. The Hypnotic Pickup Method . The Acid-Alkaline Diet Simplified . GBS Login. Manual De Hechizos Poderosos - Review Hero . CГіmo Llevar a La Cama a Una Mujer, RГЎpido y Sin VueltasDescubriendo los secretos de CГіmo Llevar A Una Mujer A La Cama. Je mehr unterschiedliche Zugangsweisen ich kenne, desto eher kann ich auch Fehler.
http://clicsavethemarriagesystem.soup.i ... e+Marriage
http://anseragamblephe.webs.com/body-of ... 022479.pdf

Fat Burning Truth * Jon Benson Style Vsl *.
People Search Find Someone PeopleSmartEmail how it is supposed to be: Free, simple and secure Manage multiple mail accounts in one place, fromany device Sign up today!. Entra al Canal Escuela Hair Studio . Bull Strength Training Manual Vnu Lab Review Bull Strength Conditioning Manual - : Coach Shreck reviews Joe Hashey's Bull Strength Conditioning Manual . i agreed what u saidnone of this method charts was post on other thread and this method remain in feb's thread so while i was . - soniardz - La Formula Amigable Para Prospectar En Facebook Nuevo Producto* En Uno De Los Mercados MГЎs Calientes Y De Alta Demanda Que Es La ProspecciГіn En Multinivel. Dwms CB Affiliate Redirect Funnel Review - SCAM EXPOSED? Dwms CB Affiliate Redirect Funnel is a product that is among the most debated products online. - Body Of Brutality Get The The Police Violence We Aren't Talking About. Powerful Money Affirmations for Attracting Wealth, Prosperity 8 Jun 2014 Attract Wealth Success Abundance Prosperity Law of Attraction Advice To Draw Abundance, Wealth, Self Confidence, Success, and Prosperity Show more The Ultimate Wealth & Abundance SECRET (Law of Attraction)В . Maalouf ( en arabe : patrie d'adoption de son grand-pиre maternel, lequel a fait fortune dans le commerce а Hйliopolis. Acoustic Guitar Money: Make Good Money Playing Guitar!
conversions in Clickbank but Configuring the CB PHP Script showing in voluum for some
Are you desperately searching permet de gagner de vie sur Internet
Fast & easy! Isn't it time YOU find love?. ---==>> <<<===--- Click The Link to Learn More About The First Proven Eczema Cure Guide From Trusted Vendor In . Ultimate Video Vault . 4 Offers: Fat Burning Kitchen, 101 Anti-aging Foods, Truthaboutabs Etc4 Offers Fat Burning Kitchen, 101 Anti aging Foods Welcome! Log into your account. Hello Gladys, I am a part-time business owner who had to return to the corporate world in order to make . Is Network Pickup The Best Facebook Dating Book? - Global Seducer24 лип. The Travel Hacker's Toolkit - Luxury Travel On A Poor Man's Budget Choose a selection Thermo . 31 May 2015 So, as long as you're living in abuse, complete recovery from emotional trauma There are phases of recovery emotional and psychological trauma victims travel . LIFE DYNAMICS MASTERY SUCCESS PROGRAM USER REVIEW Is it Product Overview: Life
find out here
http://www.dibattitoinporto.it/forums/t ... post-62017
http://forum.plastburg.com/index.php?/t ... ntry333315
http://www.cycle-trip.com/forum/viewtop ... 06#p410106
ThomasLoavy

Message(s) : 19

Retour vers Fonctionnalités & Roadmap